OnePlus refreshes the UI with Oxygen OS 13 by adding “Aquamorphic Design” theme colors. This enhances your visual experience while using the phone with more readable fonts, neat animations, and gestures. The company explains about improving the efficiency with the update.
You can now make and add larger folders to the home screen. There’s also a sidebar toolbox, which opens as a floating window for operations. The Always-On Display will show live information on anything from music to food delivery on supported apps. It also adds more customization options to AOD with extra Bitmoji animation, drawing tools etc.
Features of Android Oxygen OS 13
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zone
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
Other Features from ColorOS 13 OnePlus
The OxygenOS 13 supports large folders and big widgets on the home screen. It allows users to reach their favorite apps faster by tapping on the large folders and lets users access some applications without needing to open the app first. You can use the classic ColorOS Sidebar to access apps and tools. There are also many gestures from ColorOS, floating windows, Assistive Ball, etc.