Terms and Conditions for the use of Tutorials Forum
Welcome to Tutorials Forum!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tutorials Forums Website, located at https://tutorials-forum.info/
To use this website, you have to accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tutorials Forum if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Tutorials Forum and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tutorials Forum. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tutorials Forum for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Tutorials Forum
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tutorials Forum
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tutorials Forum
- Redistribute content from Tutorials Forum
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
This website offer opportunity for users to post their opinions in certain areas of the website. Tutorials Forum does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tutorials Forum, its agents and affiliates. Comments and opinions of the users who post their views and opinions. Tutorials Forum shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and suffered as a result of any use of and posting of appearance of the Comments on this website.
Tutorials Forum have the right to check all Comments and remove any Comments which will be considered bad or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You can allow Tutorials Forum a non-exclusive license to use, produce a copy of, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The organizations may link our Website without prior written approval are following:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Above organizations can link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive
(b) does not imply sponsor-ship, endorsing someone or approval of the linking party and its products and services and
(c) fits within the context of the linking parties site.
We can consider and approve other link requests from different types of organizations Which are following
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources
- dot .com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms
- educational institutions and trade associations.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Any of our or your liabilities exclude that may not be excluded under applicable law.