What is CSS?
What is CSS?
CSS is a Competition Exam. FPSC Federal Public Service commission Held CSS Exam.
This Exam is Held once time in a year and Most intelligent and Hard-Working People are Selected.
Every Year FPSC Advertised CSS Exam in Newspapers. And Almost in the month of October CSS Admission form is filled up and After Three Month in February, CSS paper is held.
There are Four Types of test in CSS Examination
- Written test
- Psychological test
- Medical test
- Viva voice / Interview
After Completing These four Part of Assessment, Successful candidate are given option to select Job post. Which are:
1 District Management Group
2. Police Services of Pakistan
3. Custom and Excise
4. Postal group
5. Income tax group
6. Information group
7. Foreign Services of Pakistan
8. Commerce and Trade
9. Military lands and Cantonments
10. Office Management group
11. Pakistan Audit and Accounts
12. Railways (commercial & transportation)
Eligibility for examination
1. The age limit is 21-30 year. But in some cases there is relaxation these cases are government servant , disable candidate,
2. Minimum Graduate second division are C grade
Subjects for examination are divided into two parts which are:
1 Compulsory subjects
2. Optional subjects
2. Precise Writing.
4. General knowledge.
6. Everyday Science.
There are 6 compulsory subject and 6 optional subject
Total 100 marks for every subject paper.
Total marks of CSS exams is 12*100= 1200
It is necessary to obtain 50% marks for every candidate
In Compulsory subjects, the passing marks are 44 out of 100 and in optional subjects passing marks 33 out of 100. Some cases, if the marks are less than 40 but in other subjects, if the marks are high and the total aggregate is 120 or greater than 120 then he will be considered as pass candidate
In an optional subject, you can choose those subjects which you like and in Which you are interested and good in general knowledge.
Some tips about CSS exam preparation
- You have to learn books and make notes
- See talk shows and up to date with current situations
- You can get high marks in optional subject
- In interview answer the questions with confident
- Only answer enough for which question is for you
- If if you cannot know answers of any question in the interview then say them sorry